Omega watches are one of the most prestigious watch brand in the watch industry. If you are a fan of Replica watches then Swiss Replica Omega and bestclones can be the first choice for you. Before Swiss Replica Omega watch, I want to explore what is the brand Omega actually?
A Short History of Omega
23 year old Louis Brandt was the man who is the founder of Omega watches. In 1848, he was just an assembler of different parts required for pocket watch. But his precision and experience with pocket watches brought him to be famous in England, Italy and Scandinavia. He was a self motivated person who wants to set a pioneer image with quality and innovative design. In 1879 when he passed away his two sons Louis-Paul, and Cesar took the charge of the business and in the mean while they have started to face some quality issues. To tackle the situation they close down the assembly workshop and proceed with new manufacturing unit. This proved a great decision later. In 1889, they were working with the workforce of 600 and had already produced 100000 watches. In 1896, the firm got an award of a gold medal on its pocket watch representation. Company was renamed in 1903 when both owners die, with the name of S.A Louis Brandt & Frere Omega Watch Co. First World War also affected the company and Omega faces many financial problems. After this in 1930 a new group named SSIH came into existence in the result of merging Omega and Tissot. In the mid of 1970s, SSIH was the leading company of watch-making in Switzerland.
In 1903, on the company banker’s suggestion the name “Omega” was selected and adopted for all watches made by company and now a day the Omega watch is one of the most popular brands and according to a research seven out of ten people are heard or familiar with the brand Omega.
All Credit goes to Omega
- In 1917, Royal Flying Corps chose Omega as official timekeepers for its combat unit and American Army in 1918.
- 1919 was the time when Omega gained their first victory in Neuchatel by winning the chronometer competition.
- Honor of being first official timekeeper for Olympics as an independent company in 1931.
- In 1965, NASA declared Speedmaster as flight-qualified for all manned space missions.
- In 1967, Omega received one millionth chronometer certificate.
- Credit goes to Omega when in 1969 first astronauts, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong used omega for their mission.
- In 1970, omega also played a vital role for the mission of Apollo 13. When astronauts fly back their craft, Omega did the job and helped to re-enter the earth’s atmosphere.
- In 1972, Omega was certified with two millionth chronometers.
- From 1995, Omega has been associated with James Bond movies.
- Most of the Hollywood celebrities love to wear Omega, and some did commercial work for Omega to be it a famous brand.
Omega Watch Categories
- DE Vile
- Olympic Collection
- Museum Collection
Swiss Replica Omega
To find the special watch having all the features according to your choice and affordability can be challenging to say the least. Especially with so many collections of watches on the market it’s really hard to choice the right style for you. To fulfill your all requirements regarding styles, affordability and fashion Swiss Replica Omega watches come forward. You can find functionality combined with high quality and sleek design and also can find in both military and sporting functions. Swiss Replica Omega watches are purely handmade watches and are manufactured with the same mechanism of the authentic Omega. Scratch-proof material and the use of Swiss made movements make Swiss Replica Watches different from the other South Asian made Replica watches. While going to buy a Replica Omega watch always demands Swiss Replica Omega wristwatch.